Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Busy Week

It's been a busy week. I made a quick visit to Peavine last weekend, returning to DC in the wee hours of Monday morning. Then I turned my attention to cramming for my language test. I passed it today. Now I can rest for one evening.

I'm taking classes at the Foreign Service Institute (FSI) which is operated by the State Department. FSI is a campus centered around the old Arlington Hall in Arlington, Virginia. As I relaxed in the restored building after my test today I thought about the history that happened here. This is where codebreakers worked feverishly throughout WW2 to break German and Japanese codes. The work here continued during the Cold War on the supersecret Verona Project.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the test.

8:53 PM  
Blogger calisooner said...

Nice job!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home