Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Peavine vs Baja Peavine

I suddenly realized how out of touch I am with home last weekend when it suddenly hit me that college football season started last month and I didn't even notice. I was invited over to Bubba's BBQ to watch the Peavine and Baja Peavine game on the big screen last weekend. The game was several hours old and what we saw was recorded off the Internet and replayed Sunday afternoon (Shanghai time). The Peavinians were outnumbered by the Bajaites who tended toward the loud end of the decorum scale. Fortunately, I had prudently checked the outcome of the game before I went to Bubba's so I knew exactly at what point to leave in order to maximize the pleasure and minimize the pain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stopped watching at half time I assume,after that there was no pleasure.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home