Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Great Drinking Bottle that's made-in-the-USA

I found a simple, great product recently that I want to recommend. After reading this story about the dangers of BPA-plastic I had been looking for water/drinking bottles that were BPA-free and not made in China. For safety reasons I'm not buying anything that comes in contact with my food if it's made in China. I finally found it at Sports Authority. It's made by the Nalgene company which makes all its products in the USA. The bottle is well made, sturdy, not top heavy, just the right size for a hand, easy to clean, and BPA-free. Not expensive either. Although I paid $10 for it at Sports Authority I now know that it can be ordered from Nalgene's online store here for less than $7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home