Thursday, July 13, 2006

It is rare that an old mystery is solved so it was with a certain delight that a three-year old mystery was solved today. In going through clothing I had shipped to Shanghai today we found a keychain that had disappeared three years ago - with all of my most important keys on it. It was in the pocket of a warm-up suit. Now if I just had all the things the keys fit!

Here's a little poem I wrote about life in Shanghai:



Rainy Morning

We have overslept and missed the courtesy shuttle!
Here, there, everywhere, rain
is heard splattering.

After a long clamor
of wind and rain, how many taxis
have passed us by?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can remember helping you look for those keys.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that what they call Haiku?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home