Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Facebook may be useful afterall

Experienced some serendipity today. I don't use Facebook that often but I did check it on Sunday. One of the notices on my wall from an old high school friend mentioned that her father had lost his dog and was sick about it. By happenstance a big dog that could barely walk had showed up in our front yard the day before and we had been feeding it and keeping it cool. I asked my old high school friend (which I hadn't seen since high school) what area her father had lost the dog in. For all I knew he lived in Maine. She replied with an address that was exactly the street I live on. Well, it turns out that we had her father's dog and they were happily reunited.

2 Comments:

Blogger calisooner said...

OK, that's kind of freaky.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should check Facebook more often.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home