Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Little Tour by Bike

After class everyday I try to get a little exercise - at least while the weather is decent. This usually means walking or biking both of which are a lot less expensive than the Gold's Gym across the street. And I don't even have to sign up for a year of automatic deductions from my bank account!

Today I biked across the river to downtown DC, had a salad at the Sculpture Garden, saw the Irving Penn exhibition at the National Art Gallery, did a little studying in the Haupt Garden behind the Smithsonian Castle and then went to hear Boubacar Traore (described as Mali's Elvis Presley) at the Kennedy Center on the way back to Virginia. The Kennedy Center has a free musical performance every day at 6 pm.

Now I've got to get back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home