Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday dear meeee, happy birthday to me. To celebrate I ordered a black olive pizza and a bottle of Pepsi from Pizza Hut. It arrived on the back of a motorcycle and was delievered by a courteous man that bowed to me. Try getting that kind of service in Pizza Hut's home city! Not only that but he came back a minute later to tell me I had given him too much money. I told him it was his to keep. And the part I'm happy about is that I ordered it over the phone in Chinese AND I received exactly what I ordered! Try that in English in Peavine and see if you get what you ordered. I never could.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pizza
Man

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday PizzaMan

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home