Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thoughts on New Year's Eve

2011 was quite a year - our first full year in Japan - just in time for the big quake, tsunami and nuclear meltdowns. Our son went off to school on the other side of the globe - leaving quite a vacuum at home. We did have time to travel through the American West on our vacation but stayed pretty close to home the rest of the year. I got back into photography, a hobby that I started in high school but had let go during the transition from film to digital. Now I'm relearning it almost from scratch. Technology will do that to you.

The new year sneaked up on me - I was shocked this morning to realize that this is the last day of the year. I haven't had time to consider the coming year but with less than three hours left in 2011 I better get into the right mindset. What will 2012 bring? I hope it will be a good one and all of my loved ones will stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home